Eames is working closely with a leading Lloyd's insurance broker on the appointment of a Junior Associate Broker to sit within their growing Environmental Risk team. The Junior Associate Broker will be responsible for assisting the Head of Environmental Risks with day to day broking activities and providing support across the wider Warranty and Indemnity team on environmental matters.
Other duties will include:
- Analysing technical environmental reports to determine risk faced by a buyer/seller.
- Identify key risk issues for clients' and underwriters.
- Analysing responses from insurers to determine the level of cover available.
- Preparing reports for clients.
- Attending client meetings and presentations.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with exposure to environmental insurance or graduates with a degree in either Environmental Science/Engineering, Chemical Science, Geography (or equivalent) with a strong interest in environmental risks.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply now or contact mke directly for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.