- Maintenance of the purchase ledger ensuring it is up to date.
- Preparation of drawdowns and distributions for funds.
- Posting payments and carrying out bank reconciliation.
- Directly working with the portfolio management team assisting with investment movements.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports.
- As progression and development takes place responsibility of one or more funds will be delegated to the Trainee Fund Accountant.
- Strong academic background with a 2.1 university degree or equivalent.
- 12 months experience in a junior finance position or equivalent.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ambition to become a qualified accountant (study package provided).
- Highly numerate with significant attention to detail.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the business and it is essential you have great interpersonal and communication skills. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package including necessary study support. Furthermore, there is a clear transparent pathway for progression in an organisation that is experiencing rapid growth in a rewarding industry.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.