Eames Consulting Group is a specialist insurance, financial services and technology recruitment business with offices in London (global HQ), Reading, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong and overall headcount of roughly 130 people. Owing to internal promotions we're seeking to hire a number of Associate Consultants into trainee recruitment consultant roles, specifically aligned to our banking and asset management division. We're an established business founded nearly 15 years ago with a successful track record of working across mid to senior level appointments in a number of financial services markets. We like to make recruitment as simple and consultative as possible and are proud of our growth story since inception. More importantly we know the future of recruitment is hiring, training, supporting and nurturing new talent and our approach has always been to hire a select number of trainees alongside more experienced recruiters ensuring you have plenty of mentoring and investment in your career.
Our programme breaks down as follows:
- Initial on the desk and classroom based training in month one where we teach you the basics of recruitment and candidate sourcing, from your first conversation with an applicant through to managing them through a process to a job offer and placement. You'll be supported throughout by your manager and our L&D expert and be assigned to a desk and team from your first day so you can immerse yourself in that market.
- You'd progress within the first few months into a junior consultant role, working your own vacancies as well as supporting your wider team with candidate generation and sourcing.
- Throughout your initial trainee period we'd provide you with on-going coaching and training as required and would set weekly and monthly KPIs to keep you on track and ensure you learn the right behaviours and activities that ensure you have a long term career in recruitment/sales.
- Typically Associate Consultants move towards promotion at between 6 to 9 months into their career, at which point we'd start introducing more client facing business development activities.
- Our expectation would be that you are a fully-fledged 360 recruiter within 12 months of joining us and our whole business model is based around proactive client and candidate sales giving you ample opportunity to develop your desk/market and more importantly earn well.
Our preferred profile is:
- Recent graduate or equivalent with excellent academics and preferably a 2.1 degree or similar
- Some work/office experiences in sales with a genuine interest in pursuing a career in a sales and performance driven environment
- A strong desire to earn significant amounts of money
- An upbeat and confident personality; able to talk to people from all walks of life and develop positive working relationships
- Proactive, commercially minded and street smart
In return we can offer you…
- £22,000 starting salary, guaranteed pay rise upon promotion and structured pay rise targets for your first 12 months as a junior consultant putting you in control of how much you earn
- Commission on all placements you make at a flat rate ensuring you start earning quickly
- 25 days holiday, private medical, pension and a host of lifestyle benefits you can sign up to
- An adult and flexible working culture, early Friday finishes, regular social events and team building exercises and a trendy Farringdon warehouse location
If you're keen to find out more then please get in touch!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.