Training & Competency Supervisor
A Training & Competence (T&C) Supervisor actively contributes to the company goal of providing best-in-class training and development by undertaking activities which support the firms regulatory Training & Competence scheme for Financial Planners.
- Provide attaining and maintaining competence first line Supervision for a defined group of telephone based advisers performing anFCA activity within the company by:
- Delivering new entrant training and other training interventions as required.
- Creating technical or skills based assessments along with supporting documentation.
- Providing feedback and coaching in relation to the outcome of role-plays and client visits/recordings.
- Providing feedback and coaching (on a 1:1 or group basis) in relation to learning needs identified from appropriate T&C Management Information.
- Assist in the development, support and maintenance of all firm T&C schemes and its documentation, including the policy and various electronic systems.
- Ensure appropriate stakeholders have access to accurate Key Performance Indicators to demonstrate the necessary systems and controls are working appropriately and risks are managed in relation to T&C and the wider Human Resources team.
- Provide guidance and appropriate support for the delivery of Professional Qualifications within regulatory roles.
- Maintain close working relationships across the business and its management teams, with the ability to give Learning & Development support to non-regulatory roles if required.
- Ability to travel across the UK essential.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven knowledge and experience of T&C within the financial services sector.
- Have an understanding of both Financial Planning and Investment Management.
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of FCA T&C regulations.
- Qualified to at least QCF Level 4 with progression towards Chartered Financial Planner status (degree level) desirable.
- Previously held or undertaken T&C scheme responsibilities.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.