My banking client is looking for a Transaction Monitoring Risk Manager to augment the BAU analytics team. This team are oversee the model development analytics to improve processes and are all SME within their respective models.
- Develop the Transaction Monitoring/Customer Risk Assessment Models practice and the defined models in scope for the Business area.
- Ensures up-to-date operating process and procedures are in place
- Ensures all activities are processed in accordance with defined SLAs, RFB policy and reg requirements
- Contributes to the target operating model
- Implement Transaction Monitoring/Customer Risk Assessment Models MI activity
- Monitors and periodically report on BAU status
- Ensure the area operates effectively in adherence to the internal policies of the bank and legislative/regulatory guidelines of relevant external authorities.
- Experience within a financial crime risk analytics team
- Oversee development of analytic models
- 2nd line defence experience
- Technical experience - python
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.