A top tier bank is looking for someone to provide compliance support on reporting and middle office operations and work in partnership with product advisory compliance teams. This role is part of a wider operational compliance team.
- Provide advisory to operations and business management on a range of activities but specifically MifiD2 reporting requirements.
- To engage in new regulatory requirements and provide detailed interpretive guidance on new regulations such as MiFID2, SFTR to business unit, operations and technology stakeholders to enable business and technical implementation. To maintain awareness of other regulatory developments to help ensure stakeholders are aware of future requirements.
- Provide in-depth guidance on relevant EMEA rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to existing MiFID and EMIR trade and transaction reporting; client categorisation or on-boarding requirements; and client reporting.
- Knowledge of MiFID 2 reporting requirements
- Experience working in a large investment banking environment
- Middle office or previous operations experience would be a plus
- Ability to manage various tasks at one time
- Strong communication skills and capability to face off to senior stakeholders across the organisation.