People and Transition Analyst:
- General Security practitioner required to join Global InfoSec function, reporting to a Director of Information Security
- A team player that will form part of the Security operational initiatives hub who pick up recruitment project
- Able to quickly understand information, root cause analysis and develop and agree plans and execution against those plans working with various Security, HR and recruitment stakeholders
- Key listening, communication and relationship building will be key to being successful
- Pragmatic and easy to do business with and flexible on approach
- To be self-sufficient, driven and outcome focused with attention to detail
- Proven track record and experience in managing recruitment processes through hiring managers and monitoring progress against head count, budgets and geographies etc.
Typical duties will be to:
- Maintain the InfoSec Headcount data and running various pivots and reporting
- Track and monitor progress on FY19 hires
- Support Hiring managers through the end to end recruitment process
- Coordinating the end to end recruitment
- Work with Finance Manager on People budgets
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.