A leading, multi-national insurance organisation is looking for multiple English-speaking, French-speaking, and Italian-speaking Claims Assessors for an initial 3 month contract.
As part of this role you will:
- Analyse claims made against policy wording to determine cover.
- Contact claimants to request additional information where required.
- Settle or decline claims as appropriate.
- Ensure all case handling is documented.
- Ensure regulatory principles and processes are followed.
- Deliver agreed KPIs to achieve business objectives.
- MINIMUM 2 years experience working in insurance claims handling (flexible if you have travel insurance claims handling experience)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluency in written and spoken French or Italian for French-speaking and Italian-speaking roles.
This role pays up to £215 per day (Umbrella).
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.