Global Insurance Firm is currently looking for a Treasury Assistant to join their team in London. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team. The role will report to the UK Treasury Manager and have day to day responsibility of all aspects of the basic treasury functions.
- Responsible for daily monitoring of all bank balances and checking of multiple bank accounts.
- Creating and recording all technical and non-technical transactions within an Excel cashbook for further analysis.
- Strong involvement and assistance to external auditors for technical transaction testing.
- Monitoring of all cashbook receipts and payments and ensuring cashbook balance can be reconciled to bank statements for all accounts.
- High level of interaction with Underwriting Operations and Finance teams.
- Proven experience and knowledge of accounts processes within the insurance or financial services industry - ideal.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Experience working with Kyriba or equivalent Treasury Management System
- Strong excel and data management and analysis skills
The role will involve daily interaction with other functions consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills along with a keen attention to detail and a desire to cleanse errors.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.