Provide thoughtful leadership to the Global Treasury Liquidity management team, including analytical and strategic support for liquidity related initiatives (liquidity management and reporting as well as ad-hoc projects). Partner with business and Finance partners in support of liquidity reporting, forecasting, and stress testing current and forward-looking liquidity. Identify potential impact of strategic decisions/scenarios on liquidity position.
Provide successful performance leadership to staff as well as support upper management in goal development, monitoring and ultimate achievement of goals at year end
- Strategic liquidity risk management including but not limited to stress testing, contingent liquidity planning, dividend planning/execution, evaluating investment of liquidity.
- Collect and research data (internal and external) to generate critical reports on tactical and strategic liquidity (regular and ad-hoc reporting) while complying with regulatory requirements. Conduct complex analytics for balance sheet, liquidity, and/or capital management initiatives.
- Collaborate with senior leadership and deliver on departmental and cross functional ad-hoc projects (e.g. assist in interpreting and implementing IFPR rules
- Presentation of findings and recommendations based on performed analysis.
- Support upper management in development of goals, objectives and annual accountabilities as well as monitor and successful implementation of those goals throughout the year.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Regulatory background in banking or asset management area e.g. ILAAP, ICAAP/ICARA
- Liquidity Risk Management experience will be preferred, along with exposure to liquidity forecasting/ credit line management/ liquidity investments
- Strong analytical skill set and proficient technical skills (Excel, Access and Word)
- Progressive in effective leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills to deal effectively with internal business partners.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Attention to detail and deadline oriented.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.