Currently working with an specialist MGA who are looking for a hands on, proactive, solution driven candidate to join a small team focusing on treaty reinsurance claims. An ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years treaty RI claims exposure across Lloyd's and Company markets.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, check and process claims consistent with claims authority and protocols.
- Create and maintain comprehensive claims files, ensuring that records are up to date at all times.
- Ensure claims and settlements are dealt with efficiently.
- Provide guidance to a Claims Assistant including technical development tasks.
- Act as a referral point for questions, liaising with finance colleagues and directly with brokers, underwriters and capacity providers, in order to deliver effective cash processing and ensure the provision of a high quality support service.
- Assist with future development of Claims MI and insights, in conjunction with the wider team.