My client, a leading insurance company, is currently seeking a UAT Lead to join their Financial Crime Team to co-ordinate and carry out professional User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including developing and execution of test plans for the Financial Crime systems on behalf of the business.
Essential experience for the role includes:
- Previous exposure to gathering business requirements and/or leading in a software testing environment.
- You will also have worked on systems such as JIRA, CIFAS or SIRA.
- You'd preferably have previous experience being part of a project delivery team on Agile programmes, as well as knowledge of the software development life cycle, specifically User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the ability to develop manual & automated test scripts.
- Ideally you will hold a ISTQB Foundation certificate or higher.
Desirable experience includes:
- Experience of developing systems and implementing change
- Experience of producing clear and concise written reports
- Ability to facilitate meetings and compile business documents to support initiatives
- Previous experience in a project delivery environment
Key Words: User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Financial Crime, Financial Crime systems, JIRA, CIFAS, SIRA, ISTQB,
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.