One of Singapore's most dynamic agency is looking for strong and passionate designers to come aboard their team of experienced technologists and creatives. You will be responsible for crafting great user experience for some of the company’s products and defining how the product is laid out.
Responsibilities of UI/UX Designer:
- Communicate your design ideas and concepts into user flows through storyboards, wireframes, user journeys, create mockups, screen flows and deliver testable prototypes.
- Work very closely with the design team to iterate and derive the best user experience for these products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional development and client-side teams and present designs effectively.
- Designing for various platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest UI trends and patterns.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in an agency and/or consultancy and/or in-house design studio.
- Proficient with industry-standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, InVision,).
- Knowledge of UI design principles and techniques, especially in designing large-scale system designs & frameworks on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and Mobile Web).
- A strong portfolio that showcases a range of tools and techniques, and case studies that demonstrate strong foundational knowledge in UX, User-Centered Design, Interaction Design, and Responsive Design.
- Excellent communication skills, a problem-solving mindset, and a strong team spirit.
If you are interested in hearing more, please give Eugenia Lee a call at 6595 6991 or apply today.