Global Insurance Firm is currently looking for a UK Tax Manager to join their tax team in London. The role will help to shape the development of the corporation tax team within the International division and will work on implementing improvements to current processes.
- Responsible for the supervision and mentoring of the UK Corporate Tax Team
- Preparation of Group Relief schedules and Current and Deferred Tax notes for statutory accounts
- Review Tax information requests on UK companies
- Full responsibility to co-ordinate the quarterly accrual process
- Analysis of general ledger accounts by location of risk
- Help to review inter-company commission and reinsurance agreements
- Ad-hoc duties.
- Qualified accountant - ideally ACA
- Proven experience working within the Insurance industry
- Experience in managing team
- Good understanding of tax accounting
- IT literate with advanced excel
The role will involve daily interaction with other functions and stakeholders consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills along with a methodical approach to problem solving.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.