Underwriter - Construction PI
Eames are currently working exclusively with a leading global insurer who, following a period of significant growth and strong performance of the account, are looking to add a Construction PI Underwriter to their team. The role requires writing Professional Indemnity for mid-market Construction PI risks whilst also providing support on worldwide placements and maintaining/developing strong broker relationships.
- Assisting the product lead in writing new and renewal business on mid-market Construction PI risks
- Supporting the product lead on larger accounts, including client meetings and data analysis
- Working effectively with the product lead and other departments on developing and maintaining documents, databases and pricing tools
- Ensuring strong relationships with brokers are maintained with high service standards and clear communication of strategy
- Identifying and improving processes wherever possible
- Ensuring process controls are designed, implemented and maintained to a high quality and ensure the output and relevant documents are all accurate and accessible
- Degree level/equivalent (advantageous)
- CII or studying towards qualification
- London Market experience in Construction PI either from an underwriting, broking, claims or legal background
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of PI
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team within PI and and organisation who are keen to stand out from the rest of the market. If you are interested and match the experience listed, then please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.