New and exciting opportunity with top tier international insurance company.
- Implement and manage the business strategy to achieve the company objectives for profitability and growth
- Maintain close business relationships with brokers, distributors & internal business partners to ensure retention of profitable business as well as develop new business
- Assist to review underwriting guidelines / procedures and underwriting systems
- Ensure delivery of high quality service to internal and external clients, brokers and management
Skills & Experience:
- University graduate and/or holding of professional insurance qualifications
- At least 5 years' General Insurance underwriting experience, Financial Lines preferable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Underwriter.