Underwriter - Professional Indemnity
We are currently working with a reputable syndicate who are looking to hire a talented Underwriter to join their Professional Indemnity team.
- Underwrite PI risks in line with appetite and guidelines on an International basis
- Deliver and managing of financial and risk data
- Management of the renewal portfolio within authority limits
- Building on strong existing broker relationships as well as developing new ones
- Show awareness of developments in the market from a professional perspective
- Attend external client meetings and conferences
- Previous experience of underwriting a broad range of professions including lawyers, construction and misc
- Previous experience of underwriting UK and International SME / Mid-Corporate PI risks
- Strong track record of maintaining and developing broker relationships
- Ability to implement a profitable underwriting strategy
- High quality of risk choice/pricing
- A comprehensive understanding of underwriting PI risks with a positive market reputation
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team working on a broad range of PI risks. If you are interested, please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.