Eames is working with a tier one syndicate, on the appointment of an Underwriting Assistant to support a team of Underwriters within their private clients function.
Duties will include:
- Accurate input of data into relevant systems.
- Investigate and resolve any issues with data quality.
- Preparation of statistics and relevant data for various reporting purposes.
- Liaison with clients, brokers and underwriters.
- Attend regular meetings and participate in discussions on business written within the team.
Successful applicants will ideally have worked in a similar environment and hold knowledge of High Net Worth insurance and London market procedures.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.