Eames is currently working with a leading Lloyd's Syndicate who are looking for a Lloyd's Box Assistant to join their International Marine Team.
- Scan and enter all risk documents onto the company's filing system as well as entering the data into the underwriting system with a high level of accuracy
- Conduct quality assurance checks on the work of other Underwriting Assistants
- Manage project work, processing work efficiently and on time
- Maintain underwriting quotes on the company systems and log the team's risk pipeline
- Take client and broker meeting notes, including preparation, submission review and web searches
- Utilise the casualty risk rating tools
- Develop relationships with Brokers at the Lloyd's box
- Undertake personal development, including training courses, ACII examinations and learning the class of business
We are interested in hearing from university graduates who have experience in data administration, spent time doing internships within a Lloyd's Underwriter or Broker and who have strong relationship building skills. We are also interested in those currently in an Underwriting Assistant position who are eager to change class of business.
This is a great opportunity to start a career in Lloyd's Underwriting, if you are interested please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.