Our client, a niche insurer, specialising in Mergers and Acquisitions insurance are looking for a Underwriting Assistant to join their growing team in London.
- Reviewing and submitting NDA’s
- Entering slip data onto the company systems
- Recording and undertaking data and due diligence reports
- Presenting risk information to both internal and external stakeholders
- Developing an in depth knowledge of Mergers and Acquisitions insurance, types of cover, risks associated with corporate restructuring and premium pricing
- International-based corporate M&A project management
- Broker liaison to ensure a quality and efficient service for the insured
- Liaising with solicitors and private equity houses
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Business, Economics or Law from a top university.
- Work experience in a related field
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and driven individual with a focus on providing the best possible service.
- Endeavours to exceed expectations.
- Flexible approach to work with a strong desire to learn and undertake additional responsibilities – all with a view to further career progression
This role is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join one of the market leading M&A teams.
If this role is of interest and you match the requirements then please apply below or contact me for more information.