Underwriting Assistant - Professional Indemnity
Eames are currently working with a leading global insurer who are looking for an Underwriting Assistant to join their new, growing Professional Indemnity division and help with providing administrative support.
- Develop knowledge of international professional indemnity insurance, underwriting processes and systems
- Scan and enter all risk documents onto the company's filing system as well as entering the data into the underwriting system with a high level of accuracy
- Maintain underwriting quotes on the company systems
- Take client and broker meeting notes, including preparation, submission review and web searches
- Manage project work, processing work efficiently and on time
- Develop relationships with Brokers
- Ensuring relevant documentation is accurate, up to date and available
- Reporting of data and reports for Underwriters and own purpose
We are interested in hearing from university graduates who have experience in data administration, spent time doing internships within insurance and who have strong relationship building skills. We are also interested in those currently in an Underwriting Assistant position or a Broking position who are eager to pursue a career in Underwriting. If you are interested, please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.