I'm currently working closely with a well-regarded syndicate on the appointment of an Underwriting Controls Manager into their London office.
The role will be accountable for:
- Ensuring the Underwriting Control Framework is fit for purpose and continues to evolve with the changing market and business needs
- Overseeing policy and procedure documentation and make certain that all business written through Lloyd's adheres to Underwriting Minimum Standards.
- Ensure underwriting best practices are maintained across the business
- Overseeing framework for underwriting reviews
- Providing MI on control performance including production of a management dashboard
You will need to have previous experience in a similar role and preferably with strong Lloyd's market exposure.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.