Eames Consulting are working in partnership with a global insurance firm who are looking to hire a Underwriting Technician to support with the delivery of their technical standards across their Property and Casualty division in the UK & Ireland.
- Co-ordinating the Underwriting Audit Process, including audit scheduling, actioning requirements, providing assistance & training.
- Maintaining underwriting guidance documents, and developing these specific to the UK and Ireland's business needs.
- Working closely with the policy drafting team, regarding pushing wordings, and providing wordings updates to the business.
- Management of new systems/changes and procedures introduced into the business.
- Working closely with the business overseas to ensure all competencies and inventories are robust.
- Analysing findings of peer reviews.
- Managing wording / coverage changes into the business and across systems (Share point, Portal, URE, Ignite)
Its's essential you have a deep understanding across Property & Casualty fundamentals, and understand the underwriting process.
This role can be based in London/Belfast/Dublin/Glasgow/Birmingham/Manchester or Leeds.
In return you will receive a competitive salary , benefits package & pension scheme. If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.