Eames are currently working with a well-regarded international insurer who are looking for an Underwriting Policy Administrator to join their Underwriting Support team and support underwriters in making sure data on their global insurance programmes and policies is accurate.
* Monitor and control the policy data input to the company system, and ensuring that data quality is maintained
* Using checklist to determine policy entry accuracy
* Quarterly reporting to the underwriting team and management with areas of concern, and report using control sheets.
* Review of data input into the company system to ensure compliance with data quality protocols.
* Relationship management with the underwriting teams to manage the resolution of all data quality issues identified
* Assisting in delivering training to the underwriting teams, ensuring consistent adherence to system requirements
* Overseeing policies to ensure that the life cycles of all policies are managed correctly and in line with policy
* Contribution to the continued development of controls and reporting around all data quality processes
* Active engagement in the development and delivery of business rules for data processing
* Underwriting systems knowledge and previous experience in insurance administration or data quality/analysis
* Preferably degree educated
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and strong performing international insurer who have continued to see growth over the last 6 months despite the current market conditions. If you are interested in the opportunity and have experience outlined, then please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.