This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the top global insurance companies who support over 100 million customers worldwide. They offer a wide range of insurance products and services but they also go the extra mile to support the environment by supporting a range of climate projects.
This leading company is looking to onboard a UX Designer to work alongside the tech teams. Excitingly you will be responsible for the design across the whole of the company! A short 15 minute walk from the local station this company offers a modern, fresh working space as well as flexible working hours and working from home.
To be considered for the role the candidate should have the following skills set:
- Comfortable sketching, wire framing, prototyping (AXURE)
- Have the ability to perform heuristic reviews of existing build
- Passionate about all points of interaction e.g. Desktop, tablet, mobile
- Excellent knowledge of creative process and techniques for user experience
- Have strong communication skills so that you are able to articulate designs to colleagues
- Commercially aware
- Evidence of delivering commercially viable business solutions to meet customer needs
If you feel this is a good match for you please apply with your CV today.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.