A Principle UX Lead is required on a contract basis to work for a Bank based in London.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in working as a UX Lead in an banking or financial environment. Any experience of working with agile programmes will be highly advantageous. As this role will be working in the banking area, previous experience and banking knowledge is advantageous.
The client can pay up to £95,000 per annum, dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading client and further enhance existing skills.
Essential skills and qualifications:
A Principle UX Lead with banking experience
- 8+ years of experience in Digital Design
- Extensive knowledge of a range of UX and design methods (e.g. Wire-framing/Prototyping, UX/UI Design)
- The ability to implement UX process within Agile environments efficiently.
- Expert knowledge of UX/UI standard tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Abstract, Figma, Miro, Invision
- Deep understanding of typography, colour, layout and motion design principles
- Strong domain knowledge of different digital platforms (iOS/Android, Windows/Mac)
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.