Global Investment Bank is currently searching for an experienced change professional to join their dedicated valuation control projects function based in London. This role has been created through an expansion of the team due to an influx of new project initiatives and is an ideal opportunity for a candidate seeking a hands-on leadership change role in a progression and innovative environment.
- Ownership of change management design, development and delivery for the valuation control function
- Leadership of the offshore change team and providing direction on a regular basis
- Responsibility in rolling out changes with key stakeholders across the business
- Key point of contact for business heads within Valuation Control
- Generate a strong partnership with Technology to deliver business tools and solutions to support Valuation Control function
- Key partner across Finance and to the other key stakeholders (Business, Risk, Compliance, Technology, etc.) in relation to Valuation Control global process matters
- Create plan for consistent global processes, systems and technology and organisation structures
- Integrate planned change management activities into project plans
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst working on Finance Change projects - Essential
- Banking experience working in a BAU or Change role across a Valuation Control/IPV function - Essential
- Fundamental knowledge of financial instruments i.e. derivatives - Essential
- Experience of the front to back project lifecycle - Essential
- Strong Influencing and leadership skills - Essential
This role involves daily interaction with key stakeholders across all areas of the business and it is therefore essential you have excellent interpersonal skills. The position offers realistic career progression opportunities along with a supportive flexible working culture.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.