Our client is a US based asset management firm with strong presence in Asia. They offer international and global equity portfolio strategies designed to help a variety of clients achieve investment and financial goals. They are looking for a Vice President (Senior Manager) to be based in Hong Kong to manage the Hong Kong compliance matters.
- Provide compliance advice to the Hong Kong Asset Management business with applicable regulations and internal policies.
- Monitor licensing matters and inquiries.
- Point of contact with HK regulators (SFC & MPFA).
- Review new products and approve product documentation.
- Provide compliance training to other departments.
- Develop compliance policies and procedures following updates/changes.
- Manage China related initiatives including offshore China business initiatives.
- Involvement in other compliance and business related projects.
- At least 7 years of experience working with Asset Management business.
- Sound knowledge of SFC rules applicable to asset management business and MPF Regulations.
- Great communication, report writing, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.