A challenging opportunity with a global bank!
Key accountability and leadership of the sanctions function!
- Head up the sanctions team, providing leadership over the local country team and deputizing for the regional function
- Ensure strong governance of the region in relation to AML sanctions advisory, seeing to the incorporation and implementation of global, regional and local MAS requirements into the business
- Be the point of contact and liaison for regional offices, including discussions with HQ, London and US
- Cover sanctions advisory on transactions and potential violation
- Oversee the investigation and review work conducted
- Perform ongoing review of sanctions controls
- Deliver training programs to educate the business on sanctions / FCC topics and controls
- Ensure the up-keeping of changes in regulations and see to the continuous enhancement of the controls within the business
- A Degree holder with at least 8 years of relevant experience in a financial institution
- Strong corporate / commercial banking experience preferred
- Key element of advisory support to be evident in work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with strong stakeholder management capability
- Strong team lead with the ability to guide and influence
- Multi-tasker and strong adaptability to the demands of the role
Send in your CV today for a confidential discussion on this challenging opportunity!
EA Registration Number. R1110418
EA License Number. 16S8091