A well-established commercial bank is developing and expanding their business in Hong Kong. Candidates with a strong background in IT risk/IT audit are encouraged to apply for this stable position.
Assist Department Head in managing the Banks IT risk through contribution and participation including but not limiting to the Operational Risk Management process
- Assist Department Head in establishing and executing goals and objectives of the business unit
- Evaluate and enhance effectiveness of IT risk management process. Prepare and update departmental policy and procedural manual on IT risk
- Participate in projects with IT Division, related departments, branches and subsidiaries that are related to risk management matter
- Maintain effective communication and coordination within the Group on risk management matter
- Perform other ad hoc projects or assignments
- University Degree holder in Information Technology, Risk Management or related disciplines
- ECF on Cybersecurity or equivalent professional qualification is an advantage.
- At least 7 years relevant experience in IT audit or risk management from bank(s)
- Solid knowledge on business / IT operation of Bank
- Thorough understanding and practical knowledge on IT risk and control, and related regulatory requirement
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good analytical mind, self-motivated, open-minded, enthusiastic, cooperative, able to work independently under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, VBA programming preferably
- Well-versed in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.