Our client is a prestigious asset management firm who is is currently seeking an experienced Cloud Security professional to be part of their Cyber Security Engineering team. As an individual contributor, you will be a Subject Matter Expert and a trusted partner within the organisation. You will be working closely with the stakeholders and business units on cloud security engineering matters.
- Design security controls and ensure that they are implemented within the right parameters into the organisation's cloud platform.
- Identify and recommend improvement areas in existing enterprise security architecture
- Evaluate, perform POC, design, build and implement enterprise cybersecurity system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience preferably in financial services, with minimum 7 years in Cyber Security or Information Security.
- Professional qualification such as AWS and Azure certifications.