Duties & responsibilities:
- - Assist CCR management in managing counterparty credit risk arising out of trading and dealing in derivatives and funding transactions of different asset classes including Rates & FX, Equity, Credit etc in Greater China.
- - Develop proactive engagement with the business, Risk Committees in pursuit of balanced risk return via discussions on CCR exposures and limits.
- - Report into Head, CCR, Greater China to
- Ensure that CCR policies and limit monitoring systems are fully implemented
- Ensure that CCR measurement methodologies are fit-for-purpose, comprehensive and implemented with integrity.
- Continuously enhance risk measures and transparency.
- Support local risk-wide initiatives/projects such as recovery planning, ICAAP etc
- Timely escalation and concise communication of key exposures.
- Support control and monitoring framework to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, code of conducts, and applicable external laws and regulations
- Support new product launch via Country Addendums review prepared under Group Product Programs.
- Support development of CCR infrastructure and system
- Review and recommend structured Financial Markets transactions to senior risk officers for approval
- Review product termsheet and ensure risks are appropriately addressed and product is appropriate for client
- Support Group CCR management in broader risk issues and projects.
- Solid experiences on financial market with international experience.
- Qualifications in a numerate, quantitative discipline. (e.g. science, financial engineering, economics, finance)
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of:
- counterparty credit risk and applicable trading risk models and methodologies
- counterparty credit risk and applicable trading risk regulations and guidelines
- Good understanding of financial markets in Greater China and its regulatory framework
- Excellent analytical skills and sound judgement in a rapidly changing environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to present complex risk issues to senior and non-technical stakeholders
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.