A multinational investment bank is looking for VP level Data analyst to create new data analytics and science capabilities as well as leading data-driven continuous monitoring efforts, in a first-line-of-defense risk and control function.
- Working with function head, department heads and domain specialists within the function to provide advanced analytic data modelling systems for use cases.
- Oversee the activities of the data analyst and continuous monitoring specialist to ensure proper execution of duties and alignment with the function's overall vision.
- Designing and launch complex analytic models that is suitable for the function.
- Strong in SQL, Python, R.
- Strong in Visualization tools such as Qliksense, Tableau etc.
- Analytical, detail oriented and a positive attitude
- More than 10 years working experience in Data Analytics and Audit would be a plus