A leading FSI specialised in MPF and investment funds is currently looking for a VP, Digital Acquisition & Marketing. This role will be reporting to the department head to formulate the digital strategy for the firm.
The client is seeking a Director / VP-level strategist who will be driving promotion campaigns via the digital channels to drive acquisition. This includes working closely with the sales team to target existing client-base and internal technology teams to improve customer journey / user experience.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for a lower grading band.
- Strong experience in driving digital acquisition campaigns to increase sales conversions, preferably within banking or financial services.
- Strong knowledge of performance marketing, including SEM/SEO, Display, Paid Social.
- Strong management skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Experience working closely with telemarketing team to implement campaigns.
- Experience managing and improving digital channels, including UI/UX and customer journey.
- Knowledge of compliance and regulations of financial products.
- Ability to lead a team of managers.
- Strong communication in both English and Cantonese.
- Salary up to 80K HKD per month depending on experience.
- 13 month pay.
- Additional 1.5-3 months bonus depending on performance.
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance.
- Renowned international bank with innovative culture.