A renowned financial services firm is seeking to hire an IT Audit Manager with experience across infrastructure and applications audits. For this role, you will be reporting directly into the head of IT audit working closely with the business audit team to review the technology related risks, controls and processes that support the Group businesses.
Successful applicants must have experience leading complex IT Audit reviews through all major aspects of planning, fieldwork and reporting. Key skills include:
- Extensive background working in risk and controls. Recent IT Audit experience is desired
- Strong IT Infrastructure Audit experience
- Excellent communication and strong report writing skills
- Financial services experience is a nice to have, although not essential
- A technical or professional qualification would be preferable e.g. CISA, CISSP or equivalent.
A career with this firm offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community along with a competitive salary and a range of attractive benefits. This firm also strives to maximise their staff's potential through personal development plans, training, mentoring and coaching.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.