I am currently recruiting a Compliance Monitoring - Vice President Level for a well-respected Investment Banking Branch based in London. Reporting directly into the EMEA Head of Compliance Testing.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to the compliance monitoring team and business.
- To review and quality assure monitoring and testing coverage by the team.
- To provide annual MI and reporting to senior management on the Monitoring programme outputs and successes.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the head of advisory to ensure upstream compliance risks are included into the annual program of work.
- Adhoc project work
- UK regulatory in Global Markets and/or Private side (M&A,ECM,DCM) experience is a must
- Good product and FCA handbook knowledge
- Highly desirable; Knowledge of key regulatory initiatives including; MiFID 2, MAR, Market Conduct, Volcker etc
- Able to demonstrate adaptability with an ever changing business and regulatory landscape.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.