This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced professional with substantial experience in fixed Income (rates, credit, repos) and general experience of the trade lifecycle. A large percentage of this role is client facing so the candidate must have demonstrable experience with stakeholder management and developing and maintaining client relationships.
The ideal candidate for the VP Operations role is responsible for ensuring the implementation and servicing of all products and services. The predominant strategy behind this role is to deliver service fineness by executing the organisation’s processes in the safest and most efficient way. The main processes that the team delivers include post trade services, FX operations, collateral & liquidity operations.
The candidate will have experience in the following;
- Track record of successfully delivering an impeccable level of service in a large-scale, matrix organization whilst mindful of cost control and time management.
- Proactively recognises opportunities to prevent risks with strong risk background / culture and is able to resolve problems, before the risk occurs.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex problems and execute a plan to deliver effective tactical and strategic solutions.
- Excellent understanding of broader business strategy, and apply this knowledge when making functional decisions.
- This role will have daily contact with clients in greater China area, therefore Fluent Mandarin speaking, reading is preferable.