- Planning or overseeing the execution of program-level tasks and other bank-wide initiatives.
- Lead, drive, facilitate good project management practice within the program teams, wide IT transformation programs in support of business strategy and relevant transformation programs.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of projects.
- Manage overall project risk, track risk aging, work through escalations, change governance and related issues. Implement the risk mitigation plans.
- Measure, monitor and report progress to stakeholders at various levels of organization.
- Min 4-5 years of project management experience within banking setup across multiple projects
- Domain knowledge within corporate banking, digital banking, payments/cash)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent financial and process management