- Provide input to group operational risk on the design of the operational framework and policies.
- Provide advice and guidance on the maintenance of an effective operational risk and internal control environment.
- Facilitate scenario analysis workshops to assess the potential impacts under the extreme scenario.
- Participate in group and regional wide stress testing programme.
- Deliver operational risk framework training to businesses and functions in the region.
- Participate in group and regional operational risk capital modelling initiatives.
- Support the group and regional risk appetite initiatives and reporting process.
- University Degree holder with extensive years’ of experience in banking and operational risk or audit experience.
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence across the middle level in the organisation.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate operational risk management in the language of business.
- Ability to lead change, contributing to joining up with the other teams in Asia Pacific Risk.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understand and interpret complex business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and implement regulatory rules and guidance.
- Operational risk capital modelling experience with statistical background is an added advantage.