The client is seeking a Director / VP strategist who will be managing the end-to-end process for a brand new credit card collaboration project. 50% of the role includes managing the P&L / Portfolio growth of traditional card products and 50% will be working with multiple partners to formulate acquisition strategies. You will also be leading a team of 4 to manage portfolios.
- Strong experience in driving / executing digital initiatives within banking.
- Demonstrated experience in managing senior stakeholders with effective influence and communication.
- Good experience in process improvement / transformation.
- Highly numerate and able to analyse trends.
- Understanding of credit card and unsecured lending business is an advantage but not necessary.
- Strong communication in both English and Cantonese.
- Salary up to 75K HKD per month depending on experience.
- Between 2-3 months bonus depending on performance.
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Renowned international bank with innovative culture.
If interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.