A reputable financial institution with regional offices is currently looking for a VP/FVP, InfoSec Officer. As a part of the group technology arm, you will be supporting and conducting risk assessments on projects and applications.
Responsibilities of an VP/FVP, InfoSec Officer:
- Performing security risk assessments on group IT infrastructure and applications security.
- Identifying gaps within projects and applications to improve the security posture of the group.
- Taking on proactive measures to secure the organization from possible breaches or risks by following the latest security trends.
- Technically sound with good understanding of different security technology areas.
- Experienced with regulatory frameworks and requirements pertaining to information security. ie: MAS TRM, NIST, ISO27001, IM8
- 6-10 years of working experience on information security within BFSI industry.
If you have the required skillset and would like to be part of a forward-looking team, apply for this role now! Alternatively, you may send in your updated CV to zuzen.tan(at)eamesconsulting.com