Phenomenal opportunity to join a world-renowned global asset manager as their second most senior EMEA hire in Tax. The company have an outstanding reputation in the market and operate across all markets within the alternatives space including real estate, private equity, infrastructure and debt. Owing to growth in funds under management they're seeking to appoint a commercially minded Tax professional role to a highly business facing role that would broadly encompass:
- Investment structuring support across a broad range of transactions ranging from direct, co-invest and JV arrangements. This mostly encompasses real estate, PE and infra deals across Europe.
- Supporting the head of tax in devising and implementing tax strategy and managing tax risk.
- Managing and developing relationships with external advisers and colleagues globally across tax, finance, legal, investment teams; key point of contact especially for external tax advisers and lawyers.
- Involvement and subject matter lead on various projects.
In terms of background we're looking to speak to people from either one of two profiles:
- Qualified (ACA, CTA or equivalent) Tax professionals working in the advisory arm of a large global accounting firm with relevant deals/M&A or funds or transaction tax or international tax experience. Structuring experience is preferred but we'd be open to people from related teams. You're likely to be around Senior Manager or AD level looking for a first move into industry;
- Or alternative a qualified (ACA, CTA or equivalent) Tax professional who has already made the move in-house to a fund with ideally some in-house advisory or investment structuring support experience.
Salary on offer is £90-100K base plus exceptional bonus potential. If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information or a confidential
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.