- You will lead or participate in technology audits, which include reviewing the Bank’s technology infrastructure security, cybersecurity controls, application controls and IT processes.
- You will plan, organise, and execute internal audits, including preparing audit plans and audit reports; and ensure audit objectives and test results are documented in a manner consistent with the Group Audit methodology. You may also be required to participate in special audits or overseas assignments.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with at least 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in one or more IT infrastructure platforms and technologies such as Windows, Unix, databases, firewalls and network devices
- Good understanding of cybersecurity controls, including key areas such as vulnerability and patch management, network security, secure application controls, intrusion detection and incident response, identity management and access controls, encryption and data protection
- Work experience in system administration, network administration or security operations will be advantageous
- Familiarity with retail banking business and products, payment systems and digital channels, is advantageous but not a must
- Preference will be given to candidates with strong data analytic and scripting skills
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate pertinent risks and recommend business-focused solutions to improve risk management practices and regulatory compliance
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.