Our client, a regional bank, is currently looking for a VP, Technology Governance Specialist to join their team. As a VP, Technology Governance Specialist with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the overseas branches on their technology and security risks
- Understanding local regulatory requirements, and ensuring that the branches are compliant
- Being the bridge between the overseas branches and Group office, assisting them in getting their issues resolved
- More than 10 years of experience in Technology Risk
- Good understanding of technology risk and controls
- Demonstrable communication and stakeholder management skills
If you have the required skills, and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now!