The client is an International Bank and they are doing various initiatives across their Technology and Operations function. These are permanent roles based in Singapore. They are looking for experienced Project / Program Managers and Business Analyst professionals.
- Act as a single point of contact (trusted advisor) for senior stakeholders and influencers of the designated business with regard to project portfolio.
- Support effective business change by building relationships with Business leaders, Support Functions, Technology and Operational business partners.
- Prioritize business requests and manage project pipeline for the portfolio
- Manage projects end-to-end delivery for designated business segment
- Prepare Investment approval/notation decks including business case, in collaboration with Technology teams
- Develop robust resource plan aligned to project pipeline
- Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating status of the programme deliverables
- Improve efficiency of investment across the portfolio and effective management of inter-dependencies
- Reduce transaction cost by constantly looking to automate operational processes while designing, delivering change.
- Significant experience in managing large Transformation Programme / Projects in a banking environment
- Complete understanding of project life cycle and Technology development models
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank/market.
- Experience in scoping and evaluation – Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
- Minimum 15 years of relevant banking experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484