The client is an International Bank and they are doing various initiatives across their Technology and Operations function. These are permanent roles based in Singapore.
- Act as a single point of contact (trusted advisor) for senior stakeholders and influencers of the designated business with regard to project portfolio.
- Support effective business change by building relationships with Business leaders, Support Functions, Technology and Operational business partners.
- Prioritize business requests and manage project pipeline for the portfolio
- Manage projects end-to-end delivery for designated business segment
- Prepare Investment approval/notation decks including business case, in collaboration with Technology teams
- Develop robust resource plan aligned to project pipeline
- Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating status of the programme deliverables
- Improve efficiency of investment across the portfolio and effective management of inter-dependencies
- Reduce transaction cost by constantly looking to automate operational processes while designing, delivering change.
- Significant experience in managing large Transformation Programme / Projects in a banking environment
- Complete understanding of project life cycle and Technology development models
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank/market.
- Experience in scoping and evaluation – Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
- Minimum 15 years of relevant banking experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484