A well-respected European Wealth Management firm based in London is looking for a Senior Compliance Advisory Officer. Reporting directly into the Head of Advisory this is an excellent opportunity to further your career in an exciting and stable environment.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to the business
- Keep on top of front office related regulatory change with regular updates to the business and formation of new policy.
- Undertaking compliance surveillance activities.
- Overseeing management information.
- Aiding the rest of the team in adhoc compliance oversight activities
- UK regulatory wealth management or private banking experience.
- Strong FCA Handbook knowledge
- Good product and investment management services knowledge.
- Experience of MiFID2, GDPR would be a strong desirable but not essential.
- Self-starter attitude with good analytical skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Able to present to senior management.