Our client is an established trust firm with a global presence which specializes in wealth planning and structuring advisory services for UHNW clients. Renowned for their prestigious brand name and cohesive team, they are seeking for a successful Wealth Planner covering the North Asia markets to join them.
- Providing holistic advisory for UHNW clients in the areas of wealth planning and structuring within the North Asia markets
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on preparation of wealth plans via detailed modelling, industry research and data analytics.
- Supporting families in intra-generational succession planning
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with applicable regulations and policies
- Continuously building strong network of external advisors
- Bachelors’ Degree in a related field with a strong academic track record
- Minimally 5 years' direct experience in wealth planning
- Ability to converse in business Mandarin due to business requirements
- An independent self-starter who can also work well in a team
Please reach out for a confidential discussions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking