My client, an insurance organisation is looking for a Web Developer / Front end to join on an initial 6 months contract.
The Web Developer/Front end Developer must have the following experiences;
- 6 years of experience in front-end development.
- Experience in responsive web design, fluid layouts and positioning, including Mobile Interfaces Browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions, and testing.
- Knowledge of SEO concepts and coding for Search Engine Optimization Knowledge of/coding REST APIs, AJAX, XML (XSD, XSL, XPATH), and Template Engines and MVC Frameworks Creating CSS3
- Animations Knowledge of source control concepts and can commit code to repositories such as Git, SVN, TFS
- Rapid Prototyping Skills with the ability to demonstrate/pitch website design/functionality to a client
- Creating and executing unit tests using established unit test framework Must have advanced skills in object oriented coding and scripting in languages such as Java, .net/C#, php, ruby as well as skills in relational database modelling and creating advanced SQL queries/procedures.
This is an urgent requirement so please get in touch ASAP
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.