Job Title - Wintel Engineering Lead
One of our large Banking clients are currently undertaking a multi-year infrastructure transformation programme. Specifically, they are looking for a Wintel Engineering SME (Subject Matter Expert) to join their Data Centre Transformation Project. The successful candidate will be responsible for the migration of Application and Infrastructure Services hosted on the Microsoft Windows Server Operating System and the VMware Virtualisation Platform from one DC solution to another.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience:
- Must have extensive experience of a range of large and complex Data Centre Migration Projects for big enterprise customers. Preferably if you have worked across multiple geographies this would also be highly advantageous.
- Experience in Co-Location data centre migrations would be particularly beneficial
- Demonstrated throughout CV instances of being a senior member/Team leader within a team of other engineers.
- Technical SME across various Windows based platforms and infrastructure. Must have expert level knowledge of managing virtualised instances, specifically with VMWare (vSphere). Continuous replication using Zerto would be highly advantageous also.
- Excellent bredth across wintel infrastructure. This includes servers, storage, VMWare, Exchange and Active Directory Infrastructure Services (DNS/DHCP)
- Expert in manual infrastructure task automation using PowerShell
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch asap.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.